In compliance with the duty of information set out in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, the purpose of this Cookies Policy is to provide you with clear and accurate information about the cookies used on this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small files sent by websites to your browser and stored on your computer. Cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and enhance your browsing experience.
In accordance with the banner/cookie notice that appears on the website, the user may accept or reject all cookies, or change their cookie settings.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and how the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified as session cookies or persistent cookies according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the data is collected, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
– Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services it offers (such as, for example, cookies that store the elements in a user’s shopping cart).
– Personalisation cookies: enable the user to access the website with default features, such as language.
– Security cookies: help to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
– Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social media.
– Analysis cookies: enable the cookie controller to monitor the user’s behaviour.
– Advertising cookies: enable management of the website’s advertising spaces.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: like advertising cookies, these cookies store data on the user’s behaviour and habits to enable more effective management of the website’s advertising spaces, adapting the advertising to the user.
– Geolocation cookies: used to determine the user’s country location.
Cookies used by this website
to store and count pageviews.
to store and combine pageviews by a user into a single session recording.
to store a unique user ID
to provide functions across pages.
to store and track conversions.
sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site.
with unknown functionality
to provide ad delivery or retargeting.
How to change the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website via your browser. This is different for each operator, but the help menu on your browser will provide an explanation of the procedure for removing cookies. To find out more:
It is possible that, by disabling cookies, the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Modification of terms and conditions
The owners of this website expressly reserve the right, without prior notice, to unilaterally modify, in whole or in part, this Cookies Policy. You, the user, acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this Cookies Policy.