We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent in this regard for this reason, and pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Summa informs the user that, as the data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided into an automated file.
Who I am
Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk is a Spanish freelance with VAT Number ES 24520606F and my website address is: https://zekagraphic.com , the business is based on Calle Divisoria 43, P02, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia, Spain.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When using a contact form, we store that information (Name, Business Name, email address and other information you want to share with us) in our online database and it is also sent to our email.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Learn more about Cookies Policy here
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
- To send information requested by the user.
- To track data using Google Analytics
- To display ads using Google Adsense
- To carry out commercial activities and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, as well as manage services offered via the website and carry out data tasks, including automated assessments and customer profiling and segmentation tasks, for the purpose of customizing the service to individual characteristics and needs and enhancing the user’s online experience.
You are advised that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be recorded on the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The following legal grounds are the basis for the processing of your data:
- Consent of the data subject to product and services provision agreements, contact forms, requests for information or subscription to e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject in all matters relating to automated assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
Who we share your data with
We do not share, or sell your data. It is kept for a personal record only.
How long we retain your data
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected (e.g. the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as to fulfil any legal obligations arising therefrom.
Where is your data stored?
As a general rule, your data is stored within the EU.
What rights you have over your data
Under the provisions of the GDPR, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you can request information regarding the personal data we hold on you.
- Right to rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can ask for your personal data to be blocked and subsequently erased.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can restrict the extent to which your data is processed.- Derecho de oposición: puedes retirar el consentimiento del tratamiento de los datos, oponiéndose a que se sigan tratando.
- Right to object to processing: you may withdraw your consent to your data being processed by objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: under certain circumstances, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing: you may request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects and may significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be denied if you ask for the erasure of data necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations. If you have any complaints about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can contact me here.
This site is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The intellectual property rights of the website’s content and graphic design are owned by Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity involving the content of the website is therefore prohibited, irrespective of whether the sources are acknowledged, unless with the express written consent of Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhalyyuk. All commercial names, brands or distinctive symbols of any kind found on the company’s website are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk grants no licenses or authorisations of any kind to use its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the website, and in no case will it be understood that the user’s accessing and browsing of the website implies waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights by Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk.
Any use of this content not previously authorized by Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and will give rise to the corresponding legal liabilities. Yaroslav Iakovlev Mikhaylyuk reserves the right to bring the corresponding judicial and extrajudicial actions against the user.